I'm no longer "calling audibles" on the diet, as JD says, and I am getting compliments about looking good. That's a great motivator, in addition to feeling pretty good. Although I think I'm beginning to notice the carb drain in my workouts, I also feel a little lighter on my feet. This is an interesting experiment for me. I don't ever feel a carb drain on The Good Mood Diet, since it has about twice as much carb in it. My next step will probably be to add back a little at a time and see where I can reach a balance. Also depends on the intensity of my exercise each day. Just thinking out loud (on the computer).
I have been regular with my exercise, except for this morning, when I stood up JD because I didn't remember to put the out-of-sync training day on my calendar. I guess my memory isn't improving. And with a sick husband and daughter at home, my attention is not on myself these days. SO SORRY JD!
I love reading the posts, and they will be very helpful as I tweak the program to be more user friendly, if necessary. Things can always be improved. And the posts reinforce the learning from doing the diet. Logging is the most powerful tool to change old habits into new ones.
Susan
Susan M. Kleiner, PhD, RD, FACN, CNS, FISSN
High Performance Nutrition, LLC
7683 SE 27th Street, PMB 167
Mercer Island, WA 98040
p. 206.232.9138
f. 206.236.2188
NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment