Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spaghetti Night

Oh boy!  I like spaghetti squash.  I like the parm option.  There isn't an amount listed but I'm sure it must be 1/2-1 cup.  Right? :0  Ok, I'll be good, just a tablespoon.

So here's my dilemma.  I feel lean and anti-inflamed.  I got on the scale after day 4 and lost about 1 lb.  I got on the scale today it looked like I was up 2.  What gives?  I'm not much of a numbers watcher but I was hoping for some fat loss.  To be honest, I am slightly discouraged.  Additionally, I am feeling the carb drag.  I'm going great guns during class and about 1/2 way through the cardio, I'm on fumes the rest of the way.  I am looking forward to a little carb boost for breakfast.  In the meantime, carry on all.  This has been an interesting ride and I have learned a great deal about my nutrition and by G-d, Brian has NEVER eaten so many veggies in his life!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment