Friday, March 4, 2011

Update

So, I've been about 90% with the diet.  Of course I've subbed some of the veggies.  I am pooped and my workouts this week were not as many as I would have liked.  Monday will be my last day and some advice about how much carbs to bring back into my diet and in what form would be helpful.  There is some info into green book (no, not Qaddafi's green book) but a few more specifics would be helpful. 

Overall, I feel great.  The positives are that I feel clean and that I've learned so much about amounts and interesting ways to put food on the table.  A big victory is that Brian is on board with the veggies.  Hurray!  The downside has been the running out of gas mid-workout and around day 7 REALLY wanting some bread/pasta!  I have even had food dreams.  Finally, in talking to people who are on the plan and to others who have asked about it, I feel that we all need to reboot out relationship with food and that from day one, everyone needs good information and an understanding that good food doesn't have to be that expensive.  Ok, I'll get off of my soapbox.

How about a debriefing meeting (over coffee and croissants!) to talk about making this available to the members?

No comments:

Post a Comment