OK, here’s my catching up post the week of the convention.
I’m kind of burning the candle at both ends getting things ready for the show, so this is the Readers Digest version:
Monday: Followed day 7 to the letter. Felt good, still not feeling the lag of low carbs but all due to the fact I bought some vitargo and am using that to fuel my workouts. When it’s done, I’m done. I’ve been craving that red meat. I have no nutritional schooling to back this up, but I do feel like I recover faster when I eat red meat. I’ve not had to supplement Glutamine into my diet this past week and a half. Yet I still feel fine. I’m also quicker on the racquetball court. Now I just need to get better at knowing what to do with the ball when I get to it.
Tuesday: followed day 8 BUT, I failed to find a thai place on MI that has lettuce wraps. As I planned poorly I went to qdoba and got a chicken burrito with no rice, no sour cream, but avocado, chicken, black beans, and salsa. Followed by Halibut and a big salad for dinner. The snacks in between didn’t happen as I was still full from the burrito. The halibut I found at QFC was really good looking, and as I used to run a few of those shops I’m kinda picky. Again, regular workout. Felt good. Not sleeping a lot, but that’s probably more about the show.
Wednesday: Started with the frittata for breakfast… I’ll be keeping this one as an option AFTER the diet ends. And we will see how the rest of the day goes.
Will post tonight.
JD Green
Personal Training Supervisor | Stroum Jewish Community Center | 206-388-1989

No comments:
Post a Comment