You may not have been aware that I'm doing the 2 week sprint with you. Breakfast was great today. I didn't miss my usual kashi cereal with raisins and milk at all. I noticed that I might need an extra 15 minutes to let the little bit of fat in the meal settle out before I exercise. I'm not used to it in the morning beyond some ground flaxseed.
Speaking of ground flaxseed, it's a very healthy addition to all diets, but I left it out for these 2 weeks so as not to overload anybody more than I did already. If you want to add it in somewhere, take out one serving of fat/oil and add in 1-2 Tbsp ground flaxseed. Great for your gut health, it feeds the healthy bacterial cultures. BTW, taking a probiotic is also a very healthy addition to a diet.
Another note: if you can't get to grilling chicken for lunches, use a high quality (like Boar's Head) deli turkey instead.
Go strong!
Susan
Susan M. Kleiner, PhD, RD, FACN, CNS, FISSN
High Performance Nutrition, LLC
7683 SE 27th Street, PMB 167
Mercer Island, WA 98040
p. 206.232.9138
f. 206.236.2188
NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment