OK
Saturday I followed the diet pretty much. I ended up having a preworkout snack and not working out. I had halibut for dinner and instead of the different veggies that were supposed to go with it I ended up having less veggies and just more green salad. I'm guessing it wasnt near as nutritious and what Susan had planned, but i just cant wrap my mouth around beets. O.o
Sunday I ended up not following the diet at all. Gearing up for the comic convention next week took presedence and next thing I knew half the day was gone and I hadnt actually eaten anything. I didn't workout, and I ended up having turkey chili because it was cold outside and I needed something to warm me up.
Monday I'm back at it.
JD
Beets are great! They make your tongue and your poop purple!!! Go for it ya weenie... K
ReplyDelete