Today was a little more difficult. Breakfast was again great, but I started to notice the hunger kick in a little earlier than the day before. my workout wasn't great, and had it not been for Vitargo, I have no idea how I'd have made it through that. My cardio consisted of me doing an air-force shuffle for a mile. So not the highest output there either, but I expected that. Lunch didn't fill me up near as much as yesterday, and as much as dinner was pretty huge by comparison I was ravenous before I went to bed last night.
So here's what I'm feeling: It's odd to have my brain respond like its firing all levels BEFORE I have my coffee. My muscles are trying to figure out what I'm doing, and my joints still pop but don't ache. I'm not nutritionist, but my guess is with the increase of fats and oils, the sinovial fluid sacks are getting the support they need and cushioning the blow.
I'll be repeating day one for day three to accommodate for what groceries I have in the house before I go out shopping again.
This IS going to be interesting.
JD
No comments:
Post a Comment