I hit a snag today as the Subway salad I ate yesterday was pitching fits. I still managed to repeat day 1's menu as it was the only one I knew already and there wasn't anything on there that would set my stomach off.
I felt better around 3pm, so I set off to the store to pick up meat for the rest of the week. I figured if I was home, I might as well cook off the different meats I was going to need. The smell of halibut, chicken sausage and turkey breast filled the house. made for a nice welcome when the wife got home. the walk is about 1/4mile either way, so I didn't workout per se.
Again, the brain and the clarity of mind is awesome. I DO get a bit hungry, but I noticed that happening when I was sick to my stomach. So now I wonder if some of my hunger is more based on and wrapped around when I'm sedintary watching movies or drawing. At that point I'll just have to retrain my body to get used to me drinking water or something and not snacking.
JD
No comments:
Post a Comment