Lunch was at home, so also easy.
Even though dinner was at home, Jeff had made a huge pot of fish chowder, and it has to be eaten or it will spoil. So I at the veggies and fish, and fished out all the potatoes and gave them to Jeff. I was so full of soup I couldn't eat the salad. And then of course, like clockwork, a few hours later I was hungry. I was going to eat the salad when my daughter reminded me of the roasted seaweed snacks that we had bought at Trader Joe's. Very cool stuff: a little bit of healthy oil, salt and nori seaweed. That's it. It hit the spot, and was totally on the diet as a healthy veggie and tiny bit of oil.
Now I have my calming tea, and I feel great, again.
Susan
Susan M. Kleiner, PhD, RD, FACN, CNS, FISSN
High Performance Nutrition, LLC
7683 SE 27th Street, PMB 167
Mercer Island, WA 98040
p. 206.232.9138
f. 206.236.2188
No comments:
Post a Comment